Thursday, January 9, 2020

Daily Sabacc - Tips, strategy and rules



Welcome to DAILY SABACC! On this page I'll cover all the ins and outs of the card game from a galaxy far, far away. If you haven't already, go ahead and give my Instagram page a follow for exclusive content.

The version of Sabacc I'll be talking about mainly is the Galaxy's Edge version from the Disney Parks. The Han Solo Card Game can also be used, but the rules will almost exclusively from the GE version.

I started this page, and my Instagram because there isn't a lot of resources explaining the game. Many people have posted home brewed rules that may or may not work in real life. I try to stay as close to the main rule set established by the GE version as possible. However even those rules aren't perfect. So I'll include variations and corrections when appropriate. 

There is a lot of fun to be had with Sabacc. I've been hooked since I went to Galaxy's Edge last November. I remember being a bit confused by the rules. So this page is for the beginner, the intermediate and even the advanced.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Corellian Spike - BIGGEST Error in the Rules

It's no secret that the rule book that comes with the Corellian Spike Sabacc game sold at Disney Parks is filled with errors. Most of th...